From the stage of the Duke Family Performance Hall, Shirley Akrasih ’12 – a student from Jersey City, NJ – shares her Davidson experience with high school juniors and their families.
Pod’Cats by Category
- Meet our summer @dcambassadors, and sign up for your summer campus visit http://t.co/vnUJKApmBe 1 day ago
- Getting ready to celebrate Deb's retirement - stop by Belk Gallery in Grey House 2:30-4:30 to celebrate with us! http://t.co/90p2x7jmUv 1 day ago
- RT @davidsoncollege: Davidson joins Harvard and MIT to produce #MOOCs on the @edXOnline platform. http://t.co/u9ftQqi4F1 3 days ago
- MT @davnews: Sights & Sounds of Sun service honoring @DavidsonCollege grad Kaneisha Gaston. A community celebration. http://t.co/VnUWHwsMWI 4 days ago
- RT @davidsoncareers: New Blog Post: Davidson Impact Fellows Wraps Up, Begins Again http://t.co/jPxePLKZkH 4 days ago
Popular topicsa capella admission Androgyny application athletics biology campus visit Center for Interdisciplinary Studies common application community Davidson Research Initiative Davidson Trust Dinner at Davidson Discover Davidson diversity Division I environmental studies financial aid first year students hall counselor high school visit housing interdisciplinary internships Junior Day liberal arts major Multicultural House My Davidson Moment psychology regional admission counselor religion research residence hall residence life SoCon sounds at davidson student government association student organization student organizations study abroad summer experiences sustainability video Watson Fellowship
Contact UsSuggestions for future Pod'cats topics? Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your ideas!